ECN Forum
Posted By: TNTELECTRIC CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/21/06 04:24 AM
Hello I am new to the forum. I am looking into using the cheetah speed system products in my next house. I was wondering if any of you guys were familiar with these products and could give me the pros & cons.

thanks
TOM
Posted By: Radar Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/21/06 03:00 PM
Can't say I've ever used 'em, but you can check 'em out here: http://www.cheetahspeedsystem.com
Posted By: Redsy Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/21/06 10:42 PM
I like the Chick!
Posted By: DYNAMITE Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/22/06 01:17 AM
is TNT your business name I used to work For TNT Electric here in Canada
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/22/06 01:24 AM
I'm not going to use some device or box that is proprietary to each other. I can just imagine trying to change something down the road, you'd have to have twice as many devices and boxes on your truck. I also bet it cost a lot more than "normal" stuff.
Posted By: mahlere Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/22/06 01:36 AM
eagle, you can replace the devices with 'standard' devices if you want/need to. You do not need to stock these devices for service work.

also, I don't know the cost of the material, but what is your time worth? is the time savings worth more than the extra material cost? and not just the time on the job.

But say you can finish an hour earlier each day, wouldn't it be nice to spend that hour with your kids? your family? at the local nudie bar?

Personnaly, we buy more expensive items all the time, so long as they save us time. We've been using Arlington 38AST's for years, even though they cost us 5 times the price of a standard MC connector. But the labor savings is much more than the cost of material.

I have a good friend in Arizona that does custom homes, i'll talk him into trying this product and let me know how it works.
Posted By: TNTELECTRIC Re: CHEETAH SPEED SYSTEMS - 02/22/06 02:33 AM
Standard devices are not that much more then devices im used to buying, maybe a few pennies more. the boxes are a little more higher though. but the company sent me enough boxes to wire a house. it looks like it will be a realy good product i just thought someone might have used them before.

yes my bussiness name is T&T Electric from Western Kentucky.

Thanks

Tom
© ECN Electrical Forums