ECN Forum
Posted By: Elmer License, Nassau County - 01/20/05 02:00 PM
In North Hempstead how many diffent licenses do you need to work in this town-Must have N.Hempstead license but what about local towns and villages? Where would you get this information from? Before I get fined for not haveing the correct license for that village. Example:East Hills,New Hyde Park Village,Munsey Park, Gardern City and many more in the Town Of N.Hempstead. Does any one work in this area ?
Posted By: Speedy Petey Re: License, Nassau County - 01/25/05 04:16 AM
I grew up in Hicksville and worked for a guy for 3 years before making the best decision of my life and moving off LI.
Don't get me wrong, I still love parts of the Island, but Nassau County is quickly not becomming one.
Sorry, but I have no details. The guy I used to work for had a wall full of licenses. He said it cost him a few thousand dollars a year to keep them all. This was 15 years ago.

I'm sure the town hall or building inspector's office would have this information, no?
Good luck.
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: License, Nassau County - 01/26/05 05:45 PM
Elmer,

Sorry, I'm in Suffolk County. I know there are some here that work in Nassau, maybe they will see this, but I would think checking with the Town of N. Hempstead would give you an answer of which areas are excluded or have their own additional requirements.

Bill
© ECN Electrical Forums