ECN Forum
Posted By: ccdave art. #411 - 05/27/04 03:32 PM
I'm not finding anything on what type of wiring can be used in walls and ceilings for this liting. ie; stranded #10 thhn? Never have seen this done before--thanks
Posted By: iwire Re: art. #411 - 05/27/04 05:36 PM
If it is wiring in walls it will have to be the same as you used for the line voltage wiring.

NM, MC, pipe and wire etc.
© ECN Electrical Forums