ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Failed Inspection Sticker (Humorous) - 03/06/11 07:43 PM
Here is a humorous fail sticker that I would leave on the job only if I knew the electrical contractor very well.

Being that I worked with a lot of these guys and saw them in the supply house, they knew me and knew that I like to joke around.

Harold

[Linked Image from electrical-photos.com]
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Failed Inspection Sticker (Humorous) - 12/17/13 06:52 AM
How about the neutral wasn't crossed?
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Failed Inspection Sticker (Humorous) - 12/18/13 02:45 AM
Back in the day...."a lateral with a crooked ground" was a term.

Think about it! $$$
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Failed Inspection Sticker (Humorous) - 12/18/13 02:49 AM
Second one in the right column.

Apt complex, 5 buildings, 16 units each bldg. No numbers on the bldgs, no numbers on the unit doors, no doorbells. (2 units to a common door, 1st & 2nd fl).

Bad mood?? Me??

John,

I had to go out today for a trench inspection. Guess that trench didn't pass! Could see a darn thing but a lot of snow. Do you think the EC or GC would call and cancel the inspection? NOPE!

Also, how about those icy stairs? Arn't they fun walking up and down them. Especially when you walk like a penguin up to the front door and then get told to go around back by the Backdoor/garage door. So you don't get their floor dirty/wet.

Plus you have to keep smiling and being courteous.
Joe,

I think I still have a few of those stickers left.
© ECN Electrical Forums