ECN Forum
Posted By: George Corron Another One - 10/05/04 04:15 PM
I don't know why the trend around DC/Northern Virginia, but I hope it stops soon.

ยท Pepco Worker Who Received Electrical Shock Dies

Pepco Worker Who Received Electrical Shock Dies
Updated: Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2004 - 10:29 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) - A Pepco worker has died after being severely shocked Sunday by a live electrical wire.
The utility company says 47-year-old Michael Boxley died late Monday at the Washington Hospital Center.

Boxley was a senior line mechanic who had been with Pepco for 17 years. Officials say he came in contact with the live wire while completing repairs atop a distribution pole in the Landover area of Prince George's County.

Pepco spokesman Bob Dobkin says the accident remains under investigation.
© ECN Electrical Forums