ECN Forum
Posted By: Bill Addiss How many Ladies here? - 02/11/02 03:43 AM
I'm curious as to how many ladies We have visiting our Forum? And are you in the Electrical Trade? [Linked Image]

Bill
Posted By: BuggabooBren Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/12/02 09:48 PM
One so far although I've seen at least three others (Brettina/Sparkette, Tiffany, and Debbie).

I am in the business of Project Management for a government entity and have had the opportunity to interact with telecomm related engineers and all the services & entities needed to put in telecomm infrastructure throughout our 46 square mile facility.
Posted By: RockyJo Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/12/02 10:26 PM
Okay,

I will reveal myself. I am the wife of RockyJo and the Business Manager. Actually, I am the typist. He reads, replies, and ask's the question. I am here to type and rephrase his entries. You ask Why?

Well,

He hunts and pecks

Has very little knowledge about a computer

and

The last time we allowed him to be alone with the Computer, he changed Windows to his Name. Took us forever to find out what he did!

So,

This is a team effort.

RockyJo and KG
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/12/02 11:41 PM
KG, RockyJo,

LOL !
I'm not a very good typer myself either, and have to reread what I write carefully because some of the keys on my keyboard have the letters worn off. Yeah, I could change it, but I'm used to this one. [Linked Image]

KG,

(Feel free to give us your own input too)

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Electric_Lady Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/13/02 02:02 AM
I am a female Electrician, I have worked for GM as an El. for 25 years.
Debbie
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/13/02 04:15 AM
It's a pleasure having some Ladies here. Please, don't hesitate to add some of your perspectives here.

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Tiffany Sparks Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/13/02 08:00 PM
I am Carol, married to Sparky66wv.
I pretty much stay out of the way at job sites. Have my hands full at home actually with our child and his needs.

Am (very slowly) learning different methods and options of this trade. May someday actually install something and proudly say "I did that!!"
I have at least reached the point that Virg lets me touch the power tools (giggle).

See you around the forum.
Tiffany Sparks
Posted By: The Watt Doctor Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/25/02 03:21 AM
Good to see the girls getting involved.
God Bless.
Doc
Posted By: Redsy Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/26/02 02:10 AM
I'm not a lady, but have been known to occasionally dress like one. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/26/02 10:29 PM
Redsy,

... should We ask?

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: Redsy Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/27/02 04:22 PM
I'm takin' the 5th!!
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: How many Ladies here? - 02/27/02 11:49 PM
Got Pictures?

That's got to be a Violation of some sort!

[Linked Image]
Bill
© ECN Electrical Forums