ECN Forum
Posted By: rmiell old Greenlee 1" square punch - 02/08/01 04:29 AM
I need a replacement screw and nut for an old Greenlee 1" Square Radio Chassis punch, model # 731. Screw part # is 501 3043.9 and the nut is part # 500 4638.1
Anybody have such an animal? What about ideas to go to to find this type of equipment (obsolete Greenlee equipment)?

Thanks in advance.

Rick Miell
rmiell@hotmail.com

I wasn't sure if anybody went to the forum classified section, so I thought I would post this question here also.
Posted By: Scott35 Re: old Greenlee 1" square punch - 02/08/01 12:04 PM
Rick,

Try MCM Electronics and also Allied Electronics. They sell a variety of K.O. punch kits and individuals for lots of applications, including DB connectors and "Double D" [the typical duplex receptacle has double D configuration].

Type in the respective company name, followed by .com into the URL locator of your browser. If you get lost in hyperspace, try your search engine with the company name[s].

I'll check a few contacts and let you know if they have more info.

Good luck

Scott "S.E.T."
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: old Greenlee 1" square punch - 02/08/01 11:21 PM
Rick,

I searched around for that info and couldn't come up with anything. I'm usually pretty good at it, but no luck. Chances are that if they are discontinued replacement parts could cost the same or more as new. Greenlee has them in their catalog. I saw 2 different models made for hand and/or hydraulic use.
http://www.greenlee.textron.com/download/archive/gfl-02-13.pdf

Bill
Posted By: sparky Re: old Greenlee 1" square punch - 02/08/01 11:42 PM
you might try www.blackbookoftools.com they carry some "strange" Greenlee stuff
© ECN Electrical Forums