ECN Forum
Posted By: RobbieD Apology - 02/16/06 10:09 PM
Marc and to Everyone,

I apologize if my comments on the "neverending story" were the cause of its demise.

It was a great story and I was only trying to make people laugh. No harm intended.

When writing threads in the future I will pay closer attention to what I say and how others might react.

Sorry
Posted By: WFO Re: Apology - 02/16/06 11:14 PM
Quote:
"It was a great story and I was only trying to make people laugh. No harm intended."

Personally, I was LMAO!
No harm done.
Posted By: georgestolz Re: Apology - 02/17/06 02:47 AM
I thought it was wildly funny.

I'm a pretty staunch Republican-minded dude, and I thought the questionable prods were genuinely funny too.

Then again, I'm probably one of the few conservatives who enjoys watching Jon Stewart too, who knows. [Linked Image]
Posted By: mxslick Re: Apology - 02/17/06 05:21 PM
Hi everyone:

I have to jump in here and also add an apology, as when I reviewed my last entry I realized it was headed in the wrong direction as well. My thought at the time was that someone clever might pick up the initials and change thier meaning to avoid a problem.

I too will watch my wording more carefully to ensure it doesn't create a situation either.

Thank you RobbieD for starting this and making me review my own posts.
Posted By: Larry Fine Re: Apology - 02/17/06 10:02 PM
I suppose that I, too, owe an apology to the forum, for it was I who inserted the address of the White House in the first place.

I'm sorry.
Posted By: Theelectrikid Re: Apology - 02/21/06 03:33 AM
Guilty as charged for my recent "eBay" Thread.

Ian A.
© ECN Electrical Forums