ECN Forum
Posted By: NJ Wireman Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/24/05 09:24 PM
Just wanted to drop everyone a quick hello and let everyone know i am back to the site again on a regular basis. Things have finnaly calmed down. I look forward to posting/chatting again on a regular basis.
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/24/05 10:29 PM
Hey there Kenny!,
Great to see that you've got things ironed out.
Look forward to having a chat with you in the near future. [Linked Image]
All the best,
Mike. [Linked Image]
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/25/05 02:50 AM
Welcome back Kenny. I haven't been around much myself....I drop-in time permitting.
Us "Jersey Guys" have to get together!

John
Posted By: harold endean Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 12:44 PM
Same goes for me, I am just a "Jersey" guy.
Posted By: johnb Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 01:23 PM
Are u jersey guys union or non? i'm also in nj and hear different stories about the ammount of work. I'm trying to decide if i want to start as an apprentice at the age of 40.
Posted By: NJ Wireman Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 01:35 PM
I am non-union and am located in south jersey there is plenty or work down in this area, i also lived in central jersey for 25 years and the work load is their also. If you cant find work your not looking hard enough. I also have friend in both locals around here/philly and most all are working steady. just keep inmind when you step in to that local plan on doing the grunt work which is pretty damanding and even more so on some one your age. best of luck
Posted By: Attic Rat Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 07:00 PM
... Count me in,.. I'm a "Joisey" guy as well..(Bergen County).

Russ
Posted By: NJwirenut Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 07:06 PM
Bergen Cty NJ here, as well. Non-Union, one man operation...
Posted By: johnb Re: Hello to all !!!!!! - 02/26/05 10:53 PM
I understand i'll be doing alot of grunt work. i'm in pretty good shape , hope i can handle it.
© ECN Electrical Forums