ECN Forum
Posted By: e57 Phone and Data Forum - 11/10/04 04:20 AM
Just a thought, and I know I would appreciate it, but a Phone and Data Forum here would be extra cool, as I know many of us do this type of work.

Wonder if anyone else felt the same?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Phone and Data Forum - 11/10/04 06:13 AM
Don't see that many questions to warrant a separate forum IMO. Heck, just ask away here. Besides it's easier, nobody has to go to another forum and everybody's here to answer your question.

-Hal
Posted By: Scott35 Re: Phone and Data Forum - 11/13/04 06:32 AM
We could incorporate these Topics into the existing Internet/ Computers forum - maybe with a slight name change.

It would be of benefit to include such an area, since many ECs are taking on Comm. System installs now.

I think it would fit in to one of the areas down towards the "Bottom Of The Forums' Main Page" as an inclusion to existing areas.

Scott35
Posted By: hbiss Re: Phone and Data Forum - 11/14/04 04:12 AM
Many of the phone questions have nothing to do with computers. Also, to tell you the truth I hardly knew there was an Internet/Computers forum and how long have I been here? Probably because it is past the bottom of the page and I have to scroll down to see it and also because I'm just not interested in it.

-Hal
Posted By: dereckbc Re: Phone and Data Forum - 11/14/04 04:54 AM
I will probable get flamed by the moderators for this, but there is a forum that specializes in this area. It is BICSI.org However it is a very slooooow forum, with mostly installers, and a few designers. You will not find many if any licensed electricians there, rather BICSI certified installers. Anyway the forum is at: http://www.bicsi.org/Forums/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fforums%2fIndex.aspx
© ECN Electrical Forums