ECN Forum
Posted By: Dave55 Bill and ECN - 09/06/04 06:42 PM
I recently had a breaker trip and I heard the wire snap against the conduit AND I understood the problem...Thanks Bill & ECN!

I recently purchased a Panasonic cordless drill because a guy in New Zealand said he liked his and now I'm enjoying mine...Thanks Bill & ECN!

I now take the extra effort to make absolutly sure that what I'm working on is disconnected and that I'm in a safe situation, or am using the proper gear...Thanks Bill & ECN!

The list goes on and on...

Dave
Posted By: iwire Re: Bill and ECN - 09/06/04 06:58 PM
I do not know if Bill even realizes how many people he has helped with this site.

It is just too bad it does not make him the Bill Gates of Electrical Forums. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Roger Re: Bill and ECN - 09/06/04 07:01 PM
Bob, I second your thoughts.

Roger
Posted By: pauluk Re: Bill and ECN - 09/06/04 08:38 PM
I've learned much about the NEC and the development of American electrical systems in my time at ECN. Thanks to all who made it possible.
Posted By: adamb Re: Bill and ECN - 09/07/04 01:37 AM
Bill and the moderators here have tought me a lot. It makes the lessons from class and puts them in real world problems. Thanks to everyone here.
edited because i can't spell

[This message has been edited by adamb (edited 09-06-2004).]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Bill and ECN - 09/07/04 03:35 AM
Dave, and all ...

Thanks for the kind words. Remember that there are a lot of contributors here (including yourselves) that make ECN what it is.

Many thanks to you all for your willingness to share, and the comraderie that goes with it.

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: ga.sparky56 Re: Bill and ECN - 09/07/04 04:06 AM
I say this every so often,but I'll say it again. I've learned more here in a couple of years than in my previous 20 yrs in the trade.

This website has been invaluable to me. [Linked Image]

Russell

[This message has been edited by ga.sparky56 (edited 09-07-2004).]
© ECN Electrical Forums