ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy Saturday Chat? - 05/29/04 10:01 AM
I realise that you guys have other things to do during the weekends, as I myself do.
But, how about a really relaxed, how are you, general Chat on the Saturday?, no start time.
Just hop in and have a good convo with the others there and then log out.
Even so that is not to say that the FRiday night thing that Bill has going, is tense, but it is more Electrical.
Call what I am suggesting a Weekend Chill-Out?, call it what you will, but I would like to explore the possibilities of this. [Linked Image]

{Mike}

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 05-29-2004).]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Saturday Chat? - 05/29/04 05:28 PM
Sounds Cool Mike!

Like a weekend BBQ!

I usually stop in Saturdays at a couple times during the Day when I'm home and later at nite. I might add that Saturday daytime seems to be a good time to catch some of our International friends that we don't usually see at night because of the time difference. [Linked Image]

Sometimes I'll even leave the window open while I'm doing paperwork so I can jump in on an interesting topic.

[Linked Image]
Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 05-29-2004).]
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Saturday Chat? - 05/31/04 10:25 AM
Well Bill,
Having said that, I'll bring the Beef Steaks,if you bring the beer!.
You like your's Medium Rare?. [Linked Image]
The US Saturday is the New Zealand Sunday here, but who cares, just nice to talk to you guys, no matter what day of the week it is!. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Ryan_J Re: Saturday Chat? - 05/31/04 10:04 PM
I think its a great idea, Mike. Last Friday we had a great turnout. We had about 15 people or so in the general area, then broke into two groups, with the latter going to the NEC area. What a great group there was...I mean some really sharp code people! I think it is a great oppritunity to expand your knowledge, or juse shoot the breeze with some freinds.
© ECN Electrical Forums