ECN Forum
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63851&item=4146756343&rd=1

Check out what a guy will do when given sage counsel....
Holy Moly, Rocky!!!!
I think the pics are rather flattering of you, Bren!

(But white? Really...
OMG! [Linked Image] He's up to $15,000 on that thing!!!

THIS guy is a marketing genius! He also states he only paid $1200 in the first place!

I'm in the wrong racket here! [Linked Image] Sage counsel? I don't have a sister.. Brenda, help me find something I dont use to sell for 15 G's ! [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
(I'll split it with ya! LOL)

-Randy
Here's another one. Seller gets points for BRUTAL honesty...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2389286139
Jeez, that one's even better than the dress!
Thanks a lot for brightening up my day!
ROFLMAO

Though I've seen a TV program that actually says things will sell _better_ with such horrible descriptions.
It was all about a guy who tried to sell an indoor fountain. No bids. Then he listed it as "The most ugly fountain you've ever seen!" and wrote something like: "While my wife's away I can finally try to get rid of this ugly piece of scrap..."
In the end the fountain sold for something like $300.
Hey at least the guy could'a shaved. [Linked Image]
The second one had me on the floor I have not laughed that had in a long time! That guy is funny! [Linked Image]
Who said that sleeveless flowing white can't be elegantly slenderizing?
Let's see, Randy, for $7.5K we could sell....

- Your collection of odds 'n ends in your storage shed in a coffee can... if we glue it all together or onto cheapo watches or brooches and call it 'art'

- Your old GI Joe dolls, er...action figures.

Whatchya got that you think might be totally useless?

[Linked Image]
Thank you, Bren!!
This absolutely made my day. It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Thanks for that Bren, had me in stitches and has brightened up a bad week
And for all of you who are not graced with sisters from whom you would naturally seek and take said sage advice, I'll offer a special deal this week only (to be extended repeatedly if I feel like it):

** One sister with each consultation! **

(I only have 3 so step right up before they're all gone!!)

And for all those who have sisters but need some back up in the Brother dept., I have a couple of those, too!

Edited to add:

<Gee, then I can really tell Mom & Dad that I AM an only child!!! I ALWAYS wanted to do that!!!>

By the way, in looking through the inventory, I've discovered that I have 14 more siblings (in-law) to offer... hubby is one of a blended family, each of which brought 7 kids to the mix.

[This message has been edited by BuggabooBren (edited 05-01-2004).]
LMAO Bren....
Lemme see... Totally useless? Things I can think of right off the top on my head..

1) 3 milk crates of burned Zinsco breakers of all ratings..
2) Sony DVD player that worked all of 2 years
3) One of the service advisors for a local car dealership I used to use (name available on request [Linked Image] )
4) My former landlord
5) about 30 computer power cords I've gotten from I don't know where
6) A Sony 32" TV which must be turned on for 45-60 minutes before the picture stops blinking..

Give me your paypal account for the consultation & email me for where to send my new sister! [Linked Image]

-Randy
Shoot. I know a lot of households where the Sony TV would be fine. They never turn it off. It's true, you can sell almost anything on eBay.
... ENOUGH!!! I'm dyin' over here from loss of breath...I can't keep from cracking up !! Those two guys were hilarious!!! LOL<LOL<LOL
Russ
© ECN Electrical Forums