ECN Forum
Posted By: Happi_Man Looking for an outdated can... - 02/23/04 07:05 PM
Anyone know where I can find a Lithonia AE01 can with a white trim. Apparently they don't make them anymore and I'm hoping someone has one sitting around on a shelf collecting dust. I've got a customer who has five and wants to add a sixth. Oly other option is to replace all of them which obviously doesn't work out for my customer...

suggestions?
Posted By: johnd24 Re: Looking for an outdated can... - 02/24/04 02:43 AM
Try a retrofit kit by Nora.
Its low voltage mr16 with several modern choices of trims.If it will fit your can there is no replacing of can.....Have just started installing several of theses products....people love em !!!!

[This message has been edited by johnd24 (edited 02-23-2004).]
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: Looking for an outdated can... - 02/24/04 04:03 AM
Have you tried emailing Lithonia? I know they just changed some models and numbers, but they all have a cross reference. What are the specs on the can? We use some Lithonia, but I don't know that nimber. Tell me what it looks like and I might know it.
Posted By: Happi_Man Re: Looking for an outdated can... - 02/24/04 12:23 PM
Eagle - From outside it basically looks like a can with a white open trim. But its all one piece and its made for old or new work. Its a 5 1/2" diameter and the trim is 7"...
Posted By: Happi_Man Re: Looking for an outdated can... - 02/24/04 09:14 PM
Found it. Its now an E Series 5" Remodeler - E01 - I guess they dropped the "A". At any rate, I have to have one shipped from Georgia...but I found it all the same...thanks for your help...
© ECN Electrical Forums