ECN Forum
Posted By: ThinkGood New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/10/03 02:22 AM
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_8-8-2003_pg9_12
"It's a real smooth ride..."
I don't really expect an answer, But WHY?

Why did some guy build a house out of Cheese?

What am I missing?

[Linked Image]
Bill
Posted By: electure Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/10/03 04:23 PM
Great!!
Now all we need is a Peterbilt 18 wheeler made from lobsters and we'll be all set! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Roger Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/10/03 04:25 PM
Bill, I'm sure you have seen the HD bumper sticker "If I had to explain you wouldn't understand" [Linked Image]

Roger
Posted By: iwire Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/10/03 05:24 PM
Went to a state fair last year and saw an 800 lb butter statue of a guy milking a cow.

I still had to ask myself why even though this seemed to go together, butter, cow, located on the the way into the dairy barn exhibit.

But a Butter Harley? [Linked Image from click-smilie.de]

I am with electure bring on the Lobster. [Linked Image from click-smilie.de]
Bob,

I'm a Shrimp Guy myself ...

What can they make out of Tartar Sauce?

[Linked Image]
Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 08-10-2003).]
Posted By: iwire Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/10/03 06:08 PM
Shrimp and scallops with Butter is fine too. [Linked Image from click-smilie.de]

For your pleasure the butter cow

[Linked Image from fervor.net]

And something all homes need the "Butter" last supper.

[Linked Image from thebuttercowlady.com]
Amoooooooooosing!
Posted By: Hazmat Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/12/03 02:56 PM
iwire:

That hadda be the Iowa State Fair's butter cow. I've seen it many times, and even met the gal that makes them things. She's pretty neat...
Posted By: iwire Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/12/03 06:22 PM
Yes the one in the picture is, the one I saw was in MA at "The Big E".

The Harley, The last supper and The Cow where all made by the same women I think.

The Butter Cow Lady

Bob

[This message has been edited by iwire (edited 08-12-2003).]
Posted By: Roger Re: New Harley-Davidson High in Cholesterol - 08/13/03 01:35 AM
Bob,
And something all homes need the "Butter" last supper.
Amen! [Linked Image]

Roger

[This message has been edited by Roger (edited 08-12-2003).]
© ECN Electrical Forums