ECN Forum
Posted By: CRW elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/05/03 06:59 PM
I have an excellent book, "Electrician's Guide to Conduit Bending" by Richard A. Cox, and sold by his company COXCO. He also published a book about PLCs and one about motor control. I found a link to his company on the web, but I get a message saying the page isn't available. Does anyone know about his company, is it still going, and how I can get in touch with him to purchase some books?
Posted By: Nick Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/06/03 10:26 PM
The conduit bending book was standard issue in my first year of apprenticeship. I bought the motor control book myself. Great books. Try writing to the publisher or maybe there is an address in the back of the book. I have no idea if he is still in business.
Posted By: ThinkGood Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/06/03 10:56 PM
http://www.coxco.cc/

[This message has been edited by ThinkGood (edited 07-06-2003).]
Posted By: CRW Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/08/03 03:13 AM
TG--thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for.
Posted By: Redsy Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/08/03 11:14 AM
I am a big fan of Benfields conduit bending manual.
It is fairly simple, with minimal math (for us lame brains), and covers mostly anything I've ever needed to do.
Posted By: Bjarney Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/08/03 02:10 PM
10-4 Redsy. Boy Howdy! Jack Benfield is the Most High Overseer of Conduit Bending.
Posted By: CRW Re: elec. books by Richard A. Cox - 07/09/03 04:16 AM
I agree, the Benfield book is a classic. It is very straight forward and simple. The cool thing about the Cox book is that it shows the trig theory that is behind the universal bending principles that Benfield also uses. Like where the multipliers come from, etc. I think both complement each other.
© ECN Electrical Forums