ECN Forum
Posted By: Electricmanscott Job Opening (NO heavy lifting) - 02/22/03 10:07 PM
The Good news--- Steve Thomas is leaving This Old House after this season which means opening for new host. The Bad news--- I have a face made for electrical bulletin boards.
Posted By: stamcon Re: Job Opening (NO heavy lifting) - 02/22/03 11:50 PM
Maybe you could pitch the Wilson from Home Improvement angle. Always have something strategically between you and the camera.
Posted By: Jim M Re: Job Opening (NO heavy lifting) - 02/23/03 11:05 PM
Now if they could just get Steve to replace Bob V.
Posted By: Electric Eagle Re: Job Opening (NO heavy lifting) - 02/24/03 02:51 AM
I never understood why that Steve dude was on there anyway. Before starting the show, the only remodeling he had done was on a boat. I say just leave the show to Norm and Tom. They've got a good plumber on the show, but they really need a good electrician. Perhaps an ECN member in the Boston area could apply.

[This message has been edited by Electric Eagle (edited 02-24-2003).]
Posted By: Electricmanscott Re: Job Opening (NO heavy lifting) - 02/24/03 02:43 PM
Seems like the electrician they use is pretty good. I have been hounding Tom Silva for years. He has a really great company and I would like to get in on some of his work. I worked with a guy who helped wire Norm's house a few years back but we lost touch. He could have been my connection. Time to plot my next move!
© ECN Electrical Forums