ECN Forum
Posted By: Scotts It's Raining!!! - 02/12/03 11:14 PM
It's raining
It's pouring
Gramps is snoring.

Sorry dude, thought of that while I was picking up my daughter from school and I just had to use it. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image],.

It is raining here in Southern California and man do we need the rain. This is the second rain we have had this season. So much for El Nino. [Linked Image]

My kids are watching the pool to see when it overflows. Big goings on around the house.

Scott
Posted By: RR Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/12/03 11:18 PM
The top news story on all of the SoCal TV stations:

"It's raining. We have live reports with team coverage from all over the rain-soaked area".

It really doesn't take alot of brains to be a reporter does it?

[This message has been edited by RR (edited 02-12-2003).]
Posted By: circuit man Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/13/03 02:50 AM
well scott, it looks like when you all get done with it, it's headed to s.c. & we don't need a whole lot more at the moment but i'm not going to complain.it's supposed to rain here all weekend. sowhen ya get done.send it on!
Posted By: lighthouse Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/13/03 02:58 AM
circuit man..and when your done with it send it the other way.south.there talking snow this weekend from that up here in phila.
Posted By: Nick Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/13/03 03:00 AM
I had to drive to San Diego and back today in this mess. That’s about 300 miles round trip. I lost count of all the cars spun out on the side of the road. [Linked Image]
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/13/03 11:31 PM
Hmm; rain?
Might be better than 8 degrees, 35-50 MPH wind....parking lot lighting emergencies..

Getting wet in the warm california sun???

Go ahead, rub it in.
John
Posted By: electure Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/14/03 12:40 AM
But how would the So.Californians do in realweather? They can't even handle a little rain! It sends them into chaos!

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 02-13-2003).]
Posted By: Scotts Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/14/03 01:09 AM
Scott,

How true. I grew up in Missouri so I know a little bit about weather. When it rains over 1/2" in a day around her you would think the world is going to end.

Scott
Posted By: circuit man Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/14/03 02:02 AM
hey lighthouse, i'lltell it to head your way.like the white stuff but only once a year. [Linked Image]
Posted By: lighthouse Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/14/03 02:46 AM
geeeeeee thanks.snow...thank god for 4 wheel drive. [Linked Image]

john..nothing like trying to repair outside pole lighting in 25-35 mph winds,45 feet in the air.lots of fun.
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: It's Raining!!! - 02/14/03 04:00 AM
Lighthouse:
The lot "emergency" on Wed was...
Installing gas line; hit site lighting conduit & broke conduit & wires....
IN AUGUST!
Waited till day new bank opening to call for "no lights" in area.
8 degrees, 35-50 MPH winds on Wed in Feb.
85 degrees, slight breeze in August...
Your choice!!!
John
© ECN Electrical Forums