ECN Forum
Posted By: electure Joe in Action - 02/08/03 01:09 AM
I got to attend Joe's Code Violation session in LA.
It was great, and I'd recommend anyone that gets a chance to see it do so!
People were oohing and aahing like a fireworks display, ROTFlaughing, & shaking their heads with bewilderment. (a lady in front of me was gasping loudly each time a new slide came up)
It was both informative and entertaining
Posted By: txsparky Re: Joe in Action - 02/08/03 01:58 AM
I'd love to attend one.When ya coming to Texas Joe?
Posted By: harold endean Re: Joe in Action - 02/08/03 03:23 AM
I had the pleasure of seeing Joe in action in Mystic Seaport several years ago. He has a ton of pictures of violations from all around the country. Some of the things he shows you, you can't believe that someone was so ignorant and careless and that no one got hurt. Like his floating bottle receptacle. You just have to shake your head in disbelief.
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Joe in Action - 02/08/03 01:46 PM
Thanks for the kind words!!

I will go to Washington, DC in June, and Las Vegas in February 2004 to do the same and maybe even longer.

I have enough pictures to show around the clock and each with a story, sort of like a diary. I am spending the weekend here in LA and will go to Glendale and Pasadena where I worked as their Senior Electrical Inspector in the 70's and 80's.

I will look for the old places where I lived and for the violations that may still be there ...especially the plumbing elbow four meter service!

PS: If I am invited to a major meeting anywhere in the USA I may be able to bring this show to your site .... let me know!!

[This message has been edited by Joe Tedesco (edited 02-08-2003).]
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Joe in Action - 02/08/03 03:30 PM
Here's a link to a short Power Point show of some of the violations we discussed.

Please let me know how this works out.

Right click the mouse and hit next slide.
http://www.joetedesco.com/codeviol_files/frame.htm
Posted By: Elec_VA Re: Joe in Action - 02/08/03 07:48 PM
What dates in June will you be in DC? I'm an apprentice and it could be great to do something through the school here! Great opportunity to teach a lot of people who will appreciate it.
Posted By: Jim M Re: Joe in Action - 02/09/03 01:02 AM
Joe,

Are you speaking at Electric Show 2003 in DC on 6/10-12?
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: Joe in Action - 02/09/03 01:58 AM
Yes, I will be there at
"The Electric Show Exposition & Conference" on June 10 - 12, 2003

Location: The NEW Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
© ECN Electrical Forums