ECN Forum
Posted By: corona Frank Adams panel information - 09/16/15 02:34 AM
I recently came across a Frank Adams panel that had been sealed up for a few decades and the site G.C had no idea of what a find it was. I'm interested in finding out more information about this panel. I have personally been working electrical for 20+ years and was I introduced to electrical work by my grandfather who had his own company. In all this time I have only seen 1 panel even close to this one. Can anyone help me out with a direction for information about this panel.
Posted By: corona Re: Frank Adams panel information - 09/16/15 02:53 AM
This forum is unable to accept my pic's of this panel, due to their file size is 3X's to large. My description is as follows. Pull out 100A main, 7 separate sections, w/ each section/breaker's having 4 separate switches and fuses. Each section directly attaches to the A & B phases of the buses and is held in place by 1 bolt on either side. Basically, capable of 4X 30A circuits each. If I can explain anything else, let me know.
Posted By: Admin Re: Frank Adams panel information - 09/16/15 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by corona
This forum is unable to accept my pic's of this panel, due to their file size is 3X's to large.
Corona,

Did you try Electrical-Photos.com? You may be able to upload there and then use the address (url) to post the pictures here.

Bill
Posted By: JoeTestingEngr Re: Frank Adams panel information - 09/16/15 06:01 AM
Welcome Corona!
Just a thought. Any Windows machine that you can browse the Internet from, should have "Paint" or "MSPaint" in the Accessories folder. You can open your pic, click "Image", then "Stretch/Skew" and use 50 or 60%. I always use Save as and add an "a" to the file name, to preserve the original. I doubt that you will see a difference, and the new file will be in the 100's of KB, instead of MB. Give it a try.
Joe
Posted By: NORCAL Re: Frank Adams panel information - 10/08/15 04:47 PM
Post the photo(s) on Photobucket & post link here.
Posted By: electure Re: Frank Adams panel information - 10/09/15 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by NORCAL

We'd rather the images be saved on the ECN server to avoid them being deleted or replaced with "objectionable" material.
Posted By: Admin Re: Frank Adams panel information - 10/09/15 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by electure
Originally Posted by NORCAL

We'd rather the images be saved on the ECN server to avoid them being deleted or replaced with "objectionable" material.
Ditto.

Photos can be uploaded to: https://www.electrical-photos.com/

Bill
© ECN Electrical Forums