ECN Forum
Posted By: kinetic Games - 02/28/09 08:28 PM
Don't kill me for posting this but as an electrician that plays games I had to do it.

http://www.candystand.com/play.do?id=18463

It is a flash based game that you play in your web browser called Electric-Box . You have to get the electricity to reach the target using light bulbs, magnets, solar panels, etc. If you don't like it at least let your kids have a crack at it.
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Games - 02/28/09 08:40 PM
OK, now we'll see who the game wiz is!

How about anyone who links & plays there post their scores here??

Posted By: TOOL_5150 Re: Games - 03/02/09 04:44 AM
I played it till level 10 - I need to get back to finishing my paperwork!

~Matt
Posted By: nrp3 Re: Games - 03/02/09 05:41 AM
Being the goober that I am, I finished the whole thing.

Took a couple of days though...
Posted By: kinetic Re: Games - 03/02/09 07:11 AM
I got to lvl 12 before I got to frustrated and gave up. Resorted to cheats after that. Trying to do lvl 15 without any help but I might break down if I don't get it in a few days.

If you give up and feel the need to know how it is done.....try searching youtube.
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Games - 03/02/09 10:34 PM
I don't play a lot of games but I gave up on #4
What the heck good are 2 magnets and a teapot? I seem to be missing something
Posted By: schenimann Re: Games - 03/03/09 12:45 AM
I got to level 14 and couldn't get the current to the last leg. Finally went to bed. I will be back, and I will beat it.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Games - 03/03/09 01:11 AM
As kinetic told you already:

For anybody who is really giving up and looking for help:
go to "youtube" and enter "electric box"
Posted By: JoeTestingEngr Re: Games - 03/03/09 02:27 AM
It seemed too environmentally whacked out for me. I thought outside the electric box, fired up my non-PC, and put in a single nuke plant. Now, I'm powering up everything on all the levels and storing my spent fuel rods in the basements of foreclosed houses.
Joe
Posted By: ghost307 Re: Games - 03/03/09 03:30 PM
I had a hard time getting used to the nuke symbol being the 'load'.
What's wrong with using something simple...like a light bulb?

This whole game would be a lot easier if they gave us a roll of wire instead of all the politically correct stuff.
Posted By: Ann Brush Re: Games - 03/03/09 05:33 PM
Who of you remember this from the 80's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incredible_Machine
Its very similar but not reliant on an "electrical" theme
Posted By: SteveFehr Re: Games - 03/03/09 07:06 PM
I got to 13 on the latter half of my lunch break. Might give the last couple levels a shot later. They're getting tricky! smile
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Games - 03/03/09 08:04 PM
I finally got the hang of this and got up to the one with all the fans before I went to bed last night.
Posted By: frenchelectrican Re: Games - 03/04/09 06:36 AM
I like that game and I went thru all of it took me a little while to figure it out how to use it right

Merci,Marc
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Games - 03/04/09 07:40 AM
Yup, once you get a feel for it you can move right along. some tips I figured out is you will have an element on the end of every wire, the mover needs to start one space below another element. I would do some more if they had them
© ECN Electrical Forums