ECN Forum
There is an Industrial trade show in Cincinnati this week Nov 4 and 5 i believe it is the Plant operations and maintenance show. Does anyone know were to get tickets or how much it cost to just go to the show and look around. I would really like to go but can't find any information on this.
You may want to call local industrial-equipment vendors you normally deal with--often they are given a stack of complimentary tickets to these.

Trade shows are often sponsored/publicized by publishers of trade magazines. Check recent months for adverts or possibly their calendar/upcoming-events listings.

They are usually a great place to refresh your supply of ink pens, baseball caps and clever little keychain bottle openers.
Do you know, or can you guess where it will be held? If you knew that the Exhibition Hall/Conference Center may have schedules posted on a website.

Bill
thanks, i do know some web sites and have tried to get a response from them with no luck. I am going to hit the guy up that is stationed at our shop from Dayton supply and tool he should be able to get me a ticket. thanks agian.
© ECN Electrical Forums