ECN Forum
Looking for an approved cable or method to run from a remote transformer (secondary) to undercabinet lights ("Pucks") IN THE WALL.
Example: Carol Cable now has for example speaker cable listed for IN THE WALL installations.
This Post has been moved to the NEC Discussion area. Please add your Comments there.
© ECN Electrical Forums