ECN Forum
Posted By: JBN1611 I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 01:16 AM
While on vacation, I went up to Penn. I pulled into a parking lot to turn around and saw this. I had to stop and take some pictures to post here.....I just hope that they post correctly.

[Linked Image from geocities.com]

[This message has been edited by JBN1611 (edited 08-14-2002).]
Posted By: JBN1611 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 01:18 AM

Hope this one works this time...
Posted By: JBN1611 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 01:23 AM
I'm confused. First I could see only one picture. So I posted the second one again. Then I could see the second one in the first post and the newer post...but the first one was gone. Now none of them come up. Are they working for any of you guys?

-Justin

P.S. Did I make sense?
Posted By: Bjarney Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 01:35 AM
Not easily, but it will work if you cut-and-paste each of these to your browser address field

http://www.geocities.com/sojourner1611/DSCN0170.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/sojourner1611/DSCN0172.JPG

[This message has been edited by Bjarney (edited 08-14-2002).]
Posted By: JBN1611 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 02:01 AM
That seemed to fix it. Did you have to do that or did it just work automatically for you. Seems pointless to post anything if everybody has to do that.
Posted By: caselec Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 02:06 AM
All I get from both of these links is THIS PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Posted By: sparky66wv Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 02:26 AM
Aw man, sorry forgot to warn you in the other thread...

Sites like geocities that offer free web space tend to lock up the files to keep you from "direct linking" them.

To have trouble free file transfer, you just about have to shell out the extra $5 to $10 for "ad free" web space.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and don't forget the "email to ECN" option...

Just send as an attachment in an email with a brief description on where you want it posted, and what it is, and send to:

photos@electrical-contractor.net

-Virgil

[This message has been edited by sparky66wv (edited 08-14-2002).]
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 02:28 AM
JBN,

Accessing images directly from some websites like this may not always work. If you have pictures to post you can send them to ECN. (photos@Electrical-Contractor.net) I just copied your picture (both basically the same) and posted it to this web.

[Linked Image]

Bill
Posted By: sparky66wv Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 02:31 AM
Bill and I are simu-typing again!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: joeh20 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 06:29 AM
Hey Justin, how's the job search going, Good luck on the way up the ladder, the best way to the top is to keep climbing, one rung at a time.
Posted By: JBN1611 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 12:06 PM
Bill,

Thanks for posting that picture for me. I'm gonna look into getting an FTP so I can do this right the next time.

Joe,

I went and filled out an application yesterday in Crossville. The company is Eberhart Electric, I really liked the looks of things, so I'm hoping they will need somebody soon. Yes, I will have to do some travelling, but for the time they have a job in Kingston where I live.

-Justin
Posted By: mamills Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 03:54 PM
Justin:
I wonder how long it's been like this. You would think that someone would notice and do something about it, hopefully before they mow the grass. Looks like someone grabbed hold of this box and literally ripped it off the wall.

Good luck on your job search. Hope all works out well.

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 08-15-2002).]
Posted By: JBN1611 Re: I wonder if they'll fix this... - 08/15/02 05:21 PM
Heh, the grass looks cut to me. So, I guess it either happened recently since the lawn was mowed, or they just lift it up out of the way to mow the grass, and then let it back down.
© ECN Electrical Forums