For me,
I went into business on my own, 6 months before this virus even was a thing.
Things have been ROUGH, a good percentage of my work dried up overnight, not because I couldn't do it,
but because everyone was so scared that they couldn't even afford to eat or pay the bills.

I only do Commercial and Industrial work, but there were so many places that closed up on the Commercial side of things, factories kept running, places like restaurants and service firms all closed their doors, which would have been the perfect time to do things like preventative maintenance and the like, just had no money to do it, they were trying to pay their staff, when there were no customers coming through the doors.

I'm not going to gloat about how New Zealand was so lucky, the Government could have done more to ensure our safety and well-being.
Personally, they should have opened up the individual traders (fruit and vege shops, butcheries, etc), so that we had real choice (and pricing) where we got our food from at the time.
The supermarkets here, elevated their prices as soon as the lock-down started, we only have two companies that work in a duopoly, that is really piss-poor.