ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 520 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
I jump around a lot. There are about 500 songs on the MP3 in my car, everything from Aerosmith to Eminem to the Muppets. I am listening to a lot of blues these days. Keb'Mo' and Eva Cassidy seem to be popping up a lot in my playlist but you can't forget BB King.
Next month we are going to see Toby Kieth at the Germain Arena so I do have eclectic tastes.

Greg Fretwell
E
Social Distortion, Pink Floyd, and I band I bet no one has ever heard of, VNV Nation

W
What, no AC/DC? [Linked Image]

G
Brian Johnson (AC/DC) lives out on the beach near here. We see him around from time to time.

Greg Fretwell
M
Third Day, Audio Adrenaline, D.C. Talk, Jeremy Camp, F.F.H., News Boys, Big Daddy Weave, Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, MercyMe, David Crowder Band, Todd Agnew, Phillips Craig and Dean.

T
tkb Offline
I like to much to list, but I can tell you what I don't like though.

Rap, Techno, and anything not in english.

I also hat the battling radios on a job. I am sure that this is one of the reasons that most of the jobs we work on have a no radio policy.

R
Group, Fleetwood Mac

Singer, Roy Orbison "nobody sings like Roy"

E
Last friday I took my 12yr old daughter to her first rock concert. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers! She loved it.
Other bands I like; Herbalizer, 311, Beck, etc. I listened to classic rock all my life but lately I can't do it. I guess I'm a little bored of it, heard it too much. All we get on the radio around here is classic rock so I don't listen to it. I want to enjoy those classic songs one day again but listening to the same songs day after day after day. Drives me nuts!

S
Aerosmith and Kiss are my big two favorites. I've seen them both in concert nearly 40 times each and have an extensive bootleg CD collection too. I used to be a whole heckuva lot more into it than I am now, though.

T
Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, Eric Johnson, Marty Friedman and numerous other guitar gods. Iron Maiden when the mood is right. Generally, I don't like any singing, it just takes away from the instruments.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard