ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 235 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thanks to all for your replies.
Doc

The Watt Doctor
Altura Cogen
Channelview, TX
A
It’s great to see such a wide verity of skills, and would like to say, "Being a Electrician has been a good trade for me, and it's great to see everyone keeping up with current education. “If your not part of the future then get out of the way."
My self:
--99% industrial.
--Master, Blocks And Assoc. 1996
--Craft Instructor, For the National center for Construction Education and Research.
--Former member, Of a local Electrical Examine board.
--National Certified Electrical Inspector, IAEI. 1 & 2 family / General.

Personal Note:
Single Father of two for three years, 7 and 11 yrs. old. "Any one know any good females ?"

J
Sorry, but my wife is taken. She must be good, she puts up with all my long hours and wants to take over my billings. Keep looking.

Started wiring up houses in 1970, received my FCC First Class Radio Lic. in 1971, grad.from DeVry Institute-Dallas in '76, Residential Spec.Lic.(Dallas)in '78, Sr.Electronic Test & R&D Technician from '78 thru present, work center supervisor for aircraft electricians in Navy, certified by TEA to teach electronic engineering in '87 and former Dept.Head of Electronic Engineering with 650 students, PLC & industrial automation & controls one of my specialties, have been Senior Start-Up Technician for commissioning new semiconductor fab, R&D for HVAC control systems, currently Journeyman in Dallas (SBCCI) and IBEW JIW...but then again, I have always enjoyed letting my cheeks hang out between my toolpouches while swinging a hammer.......

Broom Pusher and
Currently, 100% Commercial projects [mostly Banks and their related things].

In past, breakdown is something like 70% Commercial, 29.9% Industrial [light to moderate], and 0.999% Residential [slight exaggeration].

Current tasks include Installs of Power, Data/Comm, Security, CCTV and EMC systems - along with Systems design / Engineering, support and consultations.
And as usual, the normal red tape of running projects [double DOH!!! and 4x [Linked Image]]

Scott S.E.T.

P.S. My current endeavors take me to the Central / North Valley of California - AKA the Tule Fog zones!
Been bouncing between home [Anaheim] and Modesto / Fresno for a week at a time [which is why there's a big decline in my posts!]

Fresno peaked at a whopping 32f around 2:00 PM. Luckilly we arrive after the Tule Fog and leave after it. There was a major crash this week on Hwy 99 dur to the fog.

Pardon the story [and the spel-ling].

Scott S.E.T.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
D
industrial maintenance

A.A.S.
too many extra courses to list(enough to get a mut degree)
very little residential
IBEW Local 649

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard