ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
M
Yep, I am quite thankful for this forum. It is nice and easy on the eyes. You can learn lots here. And have some fun. Thanks Mr. Bill. By the way, the only thing wrong is that guy up at the top with the green shirt, is not using the latest in wide screens with "Tiger" OS10.4 so he is not up on his technology, and probably should not answer any technical posts.

G
I sure hope they iron things out over there. You can't give a crack addict some sweet-and-low and expect us not to jitter a bit. My recent post screen is gone. Someone's gonna pay. (Of course, we don't so we can't complain too much, ey?) [Linked Image]

I remember hearing something about this place getting a facelift too, didn't I?

-George
T
I like it just the way it is.

Thanks Bill.

Dave

G
I'm still looking for the "familiar still". They just elected me HOA president and I could use a drink.

Greg Fretwell
M
Gfretwell, here are the directions. Proceed down McGregor Blvd going south over the Wiskey Creek Bridge. Take a Left Turn on Winkler and go about a mile. When you pass Wyomi Drive slow down. On your right will be a short dirt road. Turn right there. Go about 200 yards up the dirt road and you will come to a concrete vacant building. The still is located inside that. Oh wait, that was thirty five years ago, they mowed it all down and put up condo's there. Mistake.

Thanks Guys,

I'm kinda resistant to change myself, but there are some features of newer versions of the BB that would be helpful around here. The plan (when it happens) would be to keep the change as invisible as possible.

Bill

Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard