ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
OK, Bob....
"24" "House" and a lot of surfing the HD channels on the weekend. THe CSI's, & Law & Order time permitting; "Jag" is also OK.

Roger:
NICE!!!!!

John

John
C
my favorites quantum leap,twilight zone both the black & white,& the color one.buck rogers in the 25 century.macgyver,just to name a few.almost forgot the best one the three stooges,nuk,nuk!

[This message has been edited by circuit man (edited 06-20-2005).]

Wow Roger,
That's certainly no kitset furniture.
Impressive!. [Linked Image]
I don't really watch a lot of TV these days, mainly because there's so much rubbish on it. [Linked Image]
However, I used to like a lot of British comedies when they where on TV here, like:
  • Till Death Do Us Part- Although you wouldn't get away with airing that these days in this PC world.
  • Steptoe And Son
  • The Goodies
  • Father Ted

About the only US programme that I watch these days is The Simpsons.

[Linked Image]

{Message edited to fix up list}
{D'Oh!} [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 06-20-2005).]

I
Stargate
The History channel,Discovery channel and Sci Fi channel have a lot of shows I watch.

M
Count me in as a Trekkie. I hope I'm not the only one. Let it be known that I don't take it to the point of living it and dressing up. Although I have been to a couple of conventions.

"Live Long and Prosper"......Er, I mean See Ya Later!
Mark

P
History and documentaries are always fascinating.

As for comedy and other general entertainment, I go mostly for the old stuff -- Off the top of my head:

Bilko, Get Smart, Cannon, The Naked City, Andy Griffith, Dragnet, Patty Duke Show, Space 1999, The Avengers, The Waltons, Little House...
You get the idea. [Linked Image]

However, I used to like a lot of British comedies when they where on TV here
Yep, saw a good few myself over the years, but that's not surprising, right? [Linked Image]

* Steptoe And Son
Very British that one. I find the earlier episodes from the sixties far superior to the later seventies, color ones after the show made a comeback.

* Till Death Do Us Part- Although you wouldn't get away with airing that these days in this PC world.
Nope -- Probably about as likely as finding an NAACP-backed radio station playing Johnny Rebel records! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by pauluk (edited 06-21-2005).]

L
Oh, c'mon, you guys! What about the best variety show in history? (IMHO)

The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson!

I recently got the complete set on DVD. Get it; you'll laugh out loud.

Larry Fine
Fine Electric Co.
fineelectricco.com
M
For me I like old reruns of Hawaii Five-0. Its neat to see what has changed about Honolulu since that show.

E
Lost
CSI
Las Vegas
House
Law & Order
Boston Legal (is it cancelled?)
Mad Money (CNBC)
Tonight Show
Chappelle's Show
John Ratzenburger' Made In America
American Chopper

...And Much More

Thank You TIVO!!!

B
Get Smart - my all-time fav ("I TOLD you not to tell me that!" and since I work in a place where most have a security clearance I really, really would like to have that cone of silence!)

I like the design shows and gardening shows on TLC and HGTV. I like to watch the Food Network once in a while too but you probably won't catch me cooking like they do... lol! I like to direct hubby's attention to the grilling shows though - it pays off in tasty meals.

My girls and I watch a lot of Animal Planet and a lot of Discovery Health since one wants to be a veterinarian and the other wants to be a doctor.

We also like to watch Overhaulin', Pimp My Ride and similar automotive shows as a family. We also watch quite a bit of the History Channel and the Discovery Channel, too.

I can't tolerate soap operas or many of the talk shows... icky!

Lastly, I watch golf on tv but that's about the only sport where there is peace and quiet as I can't stand screaming crowds or rpms in my own living room - best to take those in person, I suppose.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard