ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 251 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#51423 04/29/05 10:31 AM
Welcome to all the New Members here!

If you haven't posted anything yet here's a good opportunity to get your feet wet. Say Hello, tell us where you're from, even a 'test post' if you're not sure how things work yet.

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
R
Hello Bill, thank you for the welcome. I live in Massachusetts. I have been in the electrical industry for 15 years. I have worked as an apprentice, journeyman, foreman, general foreman, superintendant, project manager and estimator. I am a memeber of the IBEW. I wouldn't change that for anything. I have made a good living, with great benefits. I am a first generation electrician in my family.
The only thing I haven't accomplished yet that I want to is working for myself. I am going for my Masters license this summer and if all goes well I will be in "business" for my self shortly after that. Thats all for now.

[This message has been edited by rcksmith127 (edited 04-29-2005).]

Good call Bill!,
I was actually thinking about a thread like this earlier on.
rcksmith,
Great to have you along, in the group and I'm sure you'll be of help to us as much as we will be to you. [Linked Image]
I'd also invite anyone else that want's to come in and say hello.
We don't bite, you know.

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 04-29-2005).]

R
Welcome to all new members. You will find a great group of people here.

Roger

G
Hello and thanks for the welcome what a great place to be.

H
Thanks to all for the welcome. Have enjoyed reading post on ECN for months now. I am a second-year apprentice hear in Missouri. Lot of helpful info for the residential electricians, like myself.

I see a couple of new 'Faces' here.
Welcome Aboard!

Anybody else want to step up?

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
S
Thanks all for the welcome. I live in Tennessee I have been in the Electrical field for about 25 years give or take. Done just about it all in that time mostly residential and commercial. Some Industrial. I also do alot of additions and maintenance work at the local hospital where I live. Thanks again for welcome.

S
Thanks Bill, I have been in the electrical field for 20 years. I have done residential,commercial and industrial wiring.I passed the Virginia master exam in 1991. For the past 10 years I have worked for a medical device manafacturer where I learned programmable logic controllers, control wiring and got some serious hands on machine building.I also run a residential and commercial contracting business. This forum is great, I look forward to reading post's several times a day.
Ron

Welcome all,
Yes there is something here for everyone in the Electrical Field.
Glad to have you new guys along!. [Linked Image]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard