ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#51034 04/18/05 11:19 PM
R
By the name of Don Lundkofski. He holds an exam prep class around GA. He is held in highest regards by another member of ECN.
However, I cannot seem to locate him. Any other recommendations will be appreciated. I've heard good and bad about TH's seminars and I want to hear what prior examinee's have to say before I sign up. I'm looking to have my masters(un) by the end of the year. Sending in my app. as soon as I get this matter to a resolution.
Thanks.

"4 INCHES FROM YOUR CHEST, PYLE!!!, 4 INCHES!!"
G
E-mail sent

"If common sense was common, everyone would have it"-not sure, someone here

E
I took his course last year. I recommend him highly. No B.S course that deals directly with questions that can and most likely would be asked on the Georgia exam. Anyone from Georgia, I recommend this course over a "Florida" based class. 2 different exams administered by 2 different companies.

E
Red, if you didn't find Don yet he will come on a list from the state when you request your application.

R
Eagle, right on. He's there on the review course info. in the packet from the state. THEN I see one at UGA and I can't help but think of all the hot CHICKS at UGA and I'm thinking, maybe I should take 2 courses?!?

"4 INCHES FROM YOUR CHEST, PYLE!!!, 4 INCHES!!"

Link Copied to Clipboard