It's obviously a joke. But if someone does purchase this, I would think the seller could be in big trouble if the buyer actually plugs this appliance into a 120V receptacle and gets hurt, or electrocuted.
"Disclaimer: I the seller accept no responsibility for the use of this item for any purpose and do NOT recommend plugging this in for any reason. I do guarantee that if plugged into a regular household receptacle (excluding G.F.I.'s) that the potential for fire, electrical shock and/or extreme discomfort will be present."