ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 20 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#37489 04/29/04 03:21 PM
Welcome to all of the New Members who have recently signed up! Here's a good place to make your first post.

(We do one of these every so often and it seems to work out well)

Say hello, tell us where you're from ...
Test - 1 - 2 - 3 is also a winner ... [Linked Image]

As usual, if any other Members want to add their comments or encouragement here please do!

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
R
Welcome to all you new people.

As Bill says, let us know about yourself, you will find a very accomodating bunch, (not to mention an entertaining bunch [Linked Image]) of people here.

Roger

N
G'day Mate
I live in Grand Rapids. MI have my own company and have 14 employees. I have lived in the States for 15 years and moved here from Australia, Tasmania. Had to learn a lot in the uSA when I first came as things here are doen so different then in Tasmania. I did my apprentiship in a Paper Mill (dirty and smelly) I realy enjoy the states it a good place to live and lots of oppertunity

A
Hello, I'll jump in here [Linked Image]

I'm from Mankato, Minnesota, i'm 19 years old and am working as an apprentice electrician. I find this board very interesting and I'm doing my best to refrain from asking stuipd questions, lol

R
Hello Nick and Andy.

Nick, I've done my time in the paper mills also. It was always amusing to see the looks people woud give you when stopping at the super market after a shift.

Andy, do your best to answer all the educational(school work) questions on your own, and then ask away. [Linked Image]

Roger

Welcome Nick and Andy!

Anyone else out there that wants to say hello?

c'mon ..
[Linked Image]

Bill
P
Welcome to all. [Linked Image]

Nick,
I'm sure you've already noticed that we have a Non-U.S. area, should you want to chat about how you used to do things in the "Old Country," and we have several members from Australia and New Zealand, as well as one or two "Pommies" like myself.

And to new U.S./Canadian members, if you have any questions about how we do things in other parts of the world, don't be afraid to post a question in the non-U.S. area. With members in several European countries, somebody can probably come up with an answer to most queries about that funny foreign 'lectric'. [Linked Image]

I
Thanks for the welcoming...!

I´m an Electromechanical Engineer from Panama small country in Central America, not much year in the field. But loving every minute. Im a Sales representative and sometimes work as a contrator.

Thanks Bill...!

E
Thanks for the welcome! I am interested in an electrician apprenticeship as stated in my post "Apprenticeship" as some of you may have already seen. Currently I am an electronic tech. I work on flight safety equipment for planes.

Elisa

B
Welcome, Newbies! Glad to have you here.

I'm not in the Electrical industry but help put together projects for a gov't facility and often have to find out the details of all types of work to be done on them. I came here for some info and stuck around (and not just for the entertainment alone, Roger.. [Linked Image] ) because there is a lot of learning one can do about the industry and life in general!

(edited for adbay ellingspay)

[This message has been edited by BuggabooBren (edited 04-30-2004).]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard