ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 376 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Ever since the do-gooders forced the removal of beef tallow from the fryer oil, all fries taste meh.

Wendy's fries are pretty good. They use fries with skin still on, and guarantee that they are 'fresh & hot'

Great fries are at "The Ark" a pub/bar in Point Pleasant. They are 'wedge' style.

Worst Fish & Chips I ever had here in NJ, USA , was at a 'new' seafood place on the Point Pleasant boardwalk. I think if Trumpy was with me, the two of us would have walked out!!

John
Cat Servant
I love pizza ā€” only to find Iā€™m now allergic to tomatoes šŸ˜©

These days Iā€™m really fond of a good breakfast. A place near me serves it with potato pancakes (latkes). A great start to the day.

R
Pizza with pepperoni, anchovies, shrimps, ham, olives, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, capers, Garlick, onions, jalapeno chili, some tomato.

or the simpler item

Macaroni, Mince(beef), Tomato-Garlick (pizza sauce), some butter and parmesan cheese.

Or French fries with mayonnaise and fresh onions, with a croquette or fricadel (Dutch Takeaway food)

This post made me hungry now.

The product of rotation, excitation and flux produces electricty.
Originally Posted by RODALCO
Pizza with pepperoni, anchovies, shrimps, ham, olives, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, capers, Garlick, onions, jalapeno chili, some tomato.
All that on the same Pizza?
blink Wow!

Bill
Reno:

Breakfast here for me is Taylor Ham (Pork Roll), egg, and cheese on a kaiser roll with salt, pepper and catsup.

It's a NJ thing.

John
Breakfast Sandwiches are my favorite. i can't agree with the catsup though...

Bill
G
I like sausage egg and cheese on a bun myself. (no ketchup please) I get that big 3 pound roll of sausage from Costco and separate it into individually wrapped and frozen patties so that makes a quick thing to cook. I also like fried potatoes and onions but that takes a little longer if you start with fresh potatoes. It is a lot faster with the frozen diced or shredded hash browns.
Right now I have a rib roast in the oven with some baked potatoes. That will be dinner tonight and some sandwiches later. Start it at 450 or so for 4-5 minutes a pound, then turn off the oven and don't open the door for a couple hours. I just use the oven timer so it is "set it and forget it".

Greg Fretwell
M
It's tough for me to pick just one, but if I had to choose, pizza takes the crown. I mean, who can resist that perfect combination of melty cheese and scrumptious toppings? I've been to literally every brunch near me looking for the best toppings.

G
Choosing a favorite is tough, but lately, I've been all about all natural foods. There's just something satisfying about the simplicity and purity of ingredients. From crisp veggies to organic grains, it's a game-changer. Anyone else on the all-natural bandwagon? If not, give it a try ā€“ your taste buds and body will thank you!

Last edited by Gewainte; 12/31/23 03:25 PM.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard