ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by tortuga - 03/18/24 08:39 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by tortuga - 03/18/24 04:29 PM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
Test Post
by sabrown - 03/06/24 05:29 PM
Solar PV Wiring Errors
by renosteinke - 03/02/24 09:12 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 94 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
That would have to be pretty frustrating if you had a house just sitting there finished but stuck on the final electric because a breaker is unavailable.

Greg Fretwell
J
Just ended a 3 year run on a service truck with a good helper for over two of those years. Kept working during the shutdown as an essential employee, but got slow for the last couple of months. Got a call form another contractor for a project manager position. Trying to learn the position and keep up with crews in multiple directions and keep them supplied with materials as well as submitting RFIs and trying to keep track of progress and schedule demands.

1 member likes this: luckyshadow
L
Haven't been on here for some time. Been busy with Grand kids. My wife made comment that November is a month of Anniversaries for us.13 years since I took a job as an inspector , 4 years since I had my neck surgery , 3 years since her stroke and subsequent seizures. 1 year since her heart problem which landed her in the Cardiac ICU for a week .
Growing old is NOT for the weak ! But the good news is we are doing fantastic. I'm out every day looking at electrical work . some makes me shake my head and mutter WTF. Some days theres more scheduled work then I can do , other days not enough to fill my day, but thats the life of an inspector

Greg,
That Fire hydrant, is a tripping hazard.........

G
Originally Posted by Trumpy
Greg,
That Fire hydrant, is a tripping hazard.........

"Come and get me Copper".

Greg Fretwell
D
The progression is essentially linear instead of exponential as they'd initially feared. The government on the other hand keeps talking about implementing even stricter measures, without actually naming them. Everything's closed except for essential production, supermarkets and small grocery stores, drug stores, pharmacies, car and bicycle repair stores and tobacconists. Public transport has been cut down to weekend timetables and people are advised to avoid it.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard