ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 269 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#220541 03/20/20 12:44 PM
Members:

I hope all of us are doing what we have to, in order to stay safe during this ongoing issue. Health wise, and business wise.

Everyone stay safe please!

John
Administrator
Good advice John,

G
I think if we learn to forgo the handshakes and keep our distance we should be OK. Just remember to wash your hands ... a lot ... and don't touch your face. Try not to touch anything you don't have to when you are out.

Greg Fretwell
My Twp I down to alternate days for the Construction Dept.Staff and the offices are closed to the public. Inspections are basically emergency/trench/sewer etc only.

That was as of Friday, and subject to change, The alternate days are alternate teams so there is full staff each day. My P/T town is basically the same, but only the regular crew of inspectors with the office closed, and working from home,

Yes, hand washing, sanitizer, gloves are in use. Inspections are at the full discretion of the inspector at all times.

The six foot space was becoming common last Friday. I’ll be in Tuesday & Thursday this week as of now.

Stay safe and careful!!

John
G
We're still working, spreading out workers in the office and getting work-from-home setups to work. Our company's VPN capacity is strained.

Our city isn't totally locked-down yet. I expect my movement as a broadcast engineer will not be restricted. Someone's got to keep the information wheels turning.

Watching a 34-year-old NASCAR race yesterday was...interesting. I did see some live sports over the weekend...Australian Rules Football played week one with empty stadiums. They then announced a suspension of the season. My wife and I found a 30-day trial of Acorn TV streaming video...lots of British shows, with a little Oz sprinkled in. We're binge-watching Brokenwood Mysteries right now, which Trumpy might have seen an episode or two, since it's produced in NZ.

Link Copied to Clipboard