Was wanting to know if maybe someone here could help me out. Or at least point me in the right direction. I have a 120/208 Eaton commercial 42 circuit panel board. I am looking for the red fiberglass isolation bar that goes where "B" phase would normally go. I some how drop the panel that I was going to use and need to replace just this part. It is for charity so I do not want to have to buy a whole new panel when this is the only thing wrong. I have tried to contact Eaton to no avail. Any info that you can give will be greatly appreciated.