ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 475 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
I don't see you making money for DIY info. You need to have someone get kicked in nuts or some other idiotic thing that goes viral.

Last edited by jdevlin; 02/25/13 11:17 AM.
Ah Sparkync

I have thought that same thing many times. The videos I have up on my YouTube channel I could monetize but don't do my relationship with Ideal as they probably wouldn't go for that. However I think you have a perfect opportunity and I know from my experience that there are just a bunch of folks out there who need little help from guys like you. I started with a $200 camcorder and my videos look a lot better today but I still use a lot of the old video as it is watched quite often. You can always put a disclaimer on the channel.

If you'd like to give me a call (815 – 341 – 3537) I'd be glad to share with you some of the things I've learned in the last couple years. Which isn't much as it seems like there's always something else I should be working on.

My best advice to you is "Get Started" quit thinking start doing and before you know it you'll be shooting video all the time.

Ron Kipper RCDD / NTS
IDEAL Industries Inc
Ron Kipper Datacomm on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard