ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (gfretwell), 32 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
Pros and cons. I'd like to get some feedback from actual subscribers. If you are using this for advertising please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Byron

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
sbi Offline
from what I have seen and read about it. I am not all that excited about it. AT&T has some really good promotions going on right now. That appear to be a way better deal and idea than their pay per call.

Attract people searching on the go.
Local search is extremely popular with mobile consumers – only checking e-mail and downloading ringtones generate more mobile activity. And when people search for local businesses on the AT&T Interactive Mobile Ad Network, your ad may appear at the top of mobile search results.

Reach millions of consumers – on the go, at work, or at home.
You can reach millions of consumers through mobile and online local search, Internet Yellow Pages and free directory assistance.

Get started with Pay Per Call®.
Through AT&T Interactive Pay Per Call advertising, create a simple ad to attract new customers and only pay when customers actually call you from your ad.

so every time some one called you. you have to pay. What if you get 100 calls and no jobs? That is my main concern. Also. I donot think that mobile advertising is the way to go right now. How many potential customers will go to their cell phone to look for a contractor?
I don't see many doing that righ now.

Last edited by sbi; 01/26/10 04:49 PM.

when in doubt jump it out
I happily work for slumlords
Tom (sbi), I agree with what you are saying, in that while there might be a thousand customers out there willing to call any given EC, they also realise nowadays that they have better access to shopping around for a better deal (think low price).
I can see this as a real time waster and it could cost you money you shouldn't be spending on people that you may never get work out of.

R
I think this would be good for service work especially emergency calls. I can see this being the wave of the future

Link Copied to Clipboard