ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#186064 04/14/09 09:31 PM
S
Does anyone use this service and does it work for you. I'm considering trying it. Are there any other sites you like better?

Latest Estimating Cost Guides & Software:
J
I think the fee was something like $50 per month. If I see one listing for just electrical work in the whole state it it was a busy month. sure can't see wasting that kind of money. The are some jobs that would require electrical work but they are asking for a GC for the job.

T
I think I got 1 residential job off it in 6 months.

Shake n Bake
RH1 Offline
90% of their projects are public works projects such as schools, power plants and bridges. These jobs and others are a matter of public record, but Bid Clerk takes them and acts as if they somehow are the exclusive source of this information. Not only are these jobs public knowledge, jobs such as wiring a $10,000,000 sewage treatment plant are beyond the capability of most ECs.

All these "lead service" operations are nothing more tham leaches that attach themselves to contractors.

T
those plants are actually quite easy, to install its just getting good pricing on the equipment that is tough, if you have a few guys ,i would suggest goin after one of those plants

Link Copied to Clipboard