ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Broom Pusher and
Virgil,

I really feel for you! Have almost the same $$$ problems myself.

Think it's absolutely great how you treat your Helper / Apprentice! Without going into too many "Already Known Details" of my own personal experiences, I must say that it's so refreshing to see someone take interest in a newcoming trade person! [I dealt with guys that mistook the term "Electrician" for "Magician" and would not "Give Up Their Secrets!", plus drove my own vehicles many miles to jobs - even driving others to work, only to hear complaints!].

This is another thread I must print out for Christmas Night's "Reading". I already have the one for "Watt Doc" from back around July to read [hope this doesn't make you guys (Virgil and Doc) feel uncomfortable!].

Be sure to cash the check which My Wife and I are sending! I'll send one of My Wife's checks to show how much of a "Manlee-Man" I can be! Her checks have Teddy Bears on them!
These are used on nearly all of our stuff. I use my "Plain Wrap" checks for "Professional / Work Related" stuff - mainly due to an experience which resulted in some "Unfriendly Remarks" thrown at me, due to the "Cute Child-Like Bears" on a check [don't get me started on this one again!].

Good luck with everything!

Scott s.e.t.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!
Administrator
With Best Wishes and sensitivity for what is probably a very awkward situation for Virgil, I think it best that this thread close now.

On a personal note I'd like to say that I'm proud to 'know' all of you.

Happy Holidays!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Webmaster (edited 12-06-2002).]

S
66, I cant say anything more than whats been said. I havent even been able to read most of the posts. I surely been there. Being able to learn and enjoy from your posts is re-payment enough...
John

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard