In the past I have used several things to help with LEEDS scores, generally they are adders that are included to a base bid:
1) T5 Florescent Lamps and now even some LED lamps.
2) Occupancy sensors, dimming arrangements, and lighting control.
3) Light sensors that turn off half the lights during the days when there is more light.
4) Light harvesting.
1) Fly ash in lieu of cement in concrete pole bases and house keeping pads.
2) Recycled glass used as aggregate in house keeping, and transformer pads.
3) Recycled copper and aluminum wire.
4) A “green” dumpster to recycle cardboard from fixtures.
5) Up sizing transformers to reduce heat and improve efficacy.