ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Increasing demand factors in residential
by gfretwell - 03/28/24 12:43 AM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
Cordless Tools: The Obvious Question
by renosteinke - 03/14/24 08:05 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (CoolWill), 250 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Have to admit I don't often log in, mostly a lurker.

Happy Birthday Ian!
One year closer to that apprenticeship?

E
I haven't had much time to post, I'm doing a mix of highschool and college this year, and college hasn't started yet, so I've been working most mornings until noon, running to school, and then I have football after school, so I've been reading, but not posting much

-Will

ps, happy b-day Ian

J
I visit once a day

Thanks guys.

I get a late present today, in the form of "Rip down a wall in the garage looking for a flying splice in the dryer circuit! Pictures to come!

Ian A.

Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?
R
Sorry I haven't been around much, I have been tied up working on my new place and whenever I can I have been up in Parry Sound at the Girlfriends cottage relaxing! Hopefully the cool weather we are now having will bring me indoors and here more often!

Hey Ian: Happy B-day! Did you enjoy your "late day prez"? LOL

A.D

A
Still here.. trying to get through this AZ heat.

The Golden Rule - "The man with the gold makes the rule"
Still here, but only just.
Been really busy with work and a few things around the house lately.
Should have a bit of free time from now on, now that I'm ahead of things for once.

Yes, we are all busy & that's a good thing. It's good to see that basically all of us are well.

John
D
I usually stop in a few times a week.

The EC I was working with for the last year slowed drastically after the GC we were working for decided he was going to go Ch. 11... with the jobs basically awaiting trim-out. The HO's had paid the GC for the electrical work.. he also shorted his own carpenters. We had 2 jobs nearing completion and two more awaiting startup.

So I'm out $4-6K and my buddy (the EC) is out as well (most likely a much greater sum of cash).

Just been doing small jobs here and there, and submitting pics as I discover them.

G
I have been working on installing a new garage door. That has been a full time job since Friday. This thing is a big honker. 16' 150 MPH wind code door. I bet it weighs 400 lbs. The reinforcing ribs hit stuff everywhere and the bigger springs displaced my pretty EMT run for the outside lights and some receptacles. I even had to move the garage door opener up and now I figured out it isn't big enough to move the door. frown

Greg Fretwell
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard