ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 412 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
I am in Tucson, Arizona. Easy weather most of the time. By easy I mean no snow or rain(most of the time) to deal with. We just have to carry plenty of water.

M
Exton, Pennsylvania.

Working from South Philly up to Bethlehem/Easton area.

... Bergen County, New Jersey !!!.... [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

.."if it ain't fixed,don't break it...call a Licensed Electrician"
M
NW ARKANSAS

F
I live on the California central coast and work as the supervising fire alarm electrician at Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo,CA The town is famous for being near Hearst Castle, the Madonna Inn, and Diablo Canyon Nuclear power plant.

P
live in saluda,s.c
Hey, another place I've visited! [Linked Image] I remember reaching Saluda after the most torrential downpour of rain I've ever experienced!

I'm located about 3000 miles to the east of the U.S.A, in Norfolk (county), England.

F
Straughn, Indiana. Work in the tri-county area.(40 miles east of Indianapolis)

I grew up in Cambridge City, IN and worked in Richmond, IN until I joined the USAF. I now work for the Indianapolis Power & Light Company in engineering. I graduated from High School in 1960, yes . . . that makes me an old f**t but I am still working with no plans to retire.

My lot in life is to get under Joe Tedesco's skin the way he gets under mine sometimes. Hey Joe, I will be at the IAEI Western Section . . . if you are there, I will count it a privilege to buy you a beer. [Linked Image]

Charlie Eldridge, Indianapolis Utility Power Guy
A
Corinna, Maine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Highlands Ranch, Colorado. ( A Denver Burb.)
Have my own business. I design, sell, and install Fire Alarm Systems. Master Electrician since 1986.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard