Radio station employee hurt in electrical mishap
An 18 year-old radio station employee preparing for a live broadcast from a automobile dealership is recovering after the mast antenna of his truck hit a power line Saturday morning.
About 9:45 a.m. the employee suffered an electrical shock when he touched the truck, whose antenna mast was touching a power line.
The township fire department lieutenant said, "When our first responders got there, the pole was touching the wire, how it got that way, I have no idea."
The employee was hospitalized and is in fair condition.
You can read the whole story at one of these links. http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/news/0306_shockedradio.html http://www.wnwo.com/Global/story.asp?S=3037634&nav=1aI5X9ew
[This message has been edited by safetygem (edited 03-07-2005).]