ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 503 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hello Tex,
I am a planner/Estimator at the Lab, which is run by the D.O.E.(Department of Energy). We estimate electrical work for the customers or users at the Lab. The other Labs are Los Alamos, and oters around the U.S. You gotta really like the trade to teach it. I enjoy talking shop, and also talking to helpers, mechanics, etc. I hold 2 master licenses, and passed one of the Inspectors exams (general), and I hope to take the Plan Review by the end of the year. These I found through the IAEI and am a current member. I also belong to a contractor association here on Long Island. I guess if I played my cards right I should of went to school for Electrical Engineering and then you can write your own ticket.

S
Sorry Tex, but I hit the enter key by mistake and it sent it before I could spell check. The previous reply I spelled other wrong. Good Luck -Steve T.

Steve,

BTW, I just wanted to mention that you can edit your posts after the fact with the little pad and pencil Icon above the post. [Linked Image]

As far as the spelling goes, one more misspelt word and YOU'RE OUT!! [Linked Image]

Just kidding, We have a big tolerance for spelling errors, you do better than most.

So, do they let you play with the particle accelerators? [Linked Image]

Bill

Bill
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard