ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 205 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
C-H Offline
Trainwire
You just might be an engineer if:
everybody else on the Alaska cruise is on deck looking at the scenery, and you're still in the engineroom on your personal guided tour.

LOL! I've had such experiences, yes... Six months ago I visited the Saab testtrack, where we drove by a small gas station. Having worked for "the big oil company" I instantly noticed something weird. The fuels were: 95 octane, 91 (87 US, not sold here) and "Worst Case Fuel". I laughed so much that I didn't notice the not-yet-released new Saab 9-3 we met... After all, it's the inside that counts, isn't it? At least to an engineer. [Linked Image]

R
Hi, Roger here. I work for Panelview in Hillsboro, Oregon. I am the Facilities Manager and I am a Journeyman Electrician.
This is a great place to hang out I have learned a lot, keep up the good work.

P
Hi everybody! I really enjoy this forum - evry time there seems to be something new to learn. I got my journeyman lic in '93 and my master lic in '96. I have worked both in residential and commercial but for the last few years I settled into the industrial end of it, maintaining the overhead cranes for a big aerospace company. It was an opportunity for me to get into what I like nost: troubleshooting, PLC, and so forth.
The other hat I wear is as a contractor.
Best to all of you out there.

R
Some times we forget to say thank you to the main parties.

So, THANK YOU BILL,

Your diplomacy and overall kindness is to be addmired.

Since we are in cyberspace we can't see you blush. [Linked Image]

Seriously, thanks

Roger

Roger,

I guess one of those Smileys are embarrassed but I can't tell which one. (They look Mad, I don't weant to be mistaken for that)

What can I say except Thank You!
You guys (and Gals) are what makes this place what it is. I thank You! [Linked Image]

Anyone else out there want to say hello?

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
W
You have a very interesting board going here.
I am glad to be part of it.I have been an electrician for 16 years.I have done residential,commercial,and industrial.Did the union thing for a while got out of it a while ago and plan on opening my own shop in the summer of 2003.I will be posting here very often.One of the things that I like to do when I am on a jobsite is take my camcorder you would be amazed at the things that I have.I will be sending some pictures to joe ,to post.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard