ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 413 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Just when you thought you've seen it all...

[Linked Image from s91748743.onlinehome.us]

Stay up to Code with the Latest NEC:

>> 2023 NEC & Related Reference & Exam Prep
2023 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

Pass Your Exam the FIRST TIME with the Latest NEC & Exam Prep

>> 2020 NEC & Related Reference & Study Guides

M
Henoch, what the heck is that a picture of?

It looks like someone placing an inflated Spiderman figure atop a building about 50 stories up via a fiberglass extension ladder. [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Mean Gene (edited 04-23-2004).]

T
Nah, that was a poor attempt at "Photoshopping" a picture of Spidey by placing a ladder next to him [Linked Image]

B
I was sure it was another set from Southern California Edison’s “On-Location” services.
  • Exteriors : It doesn't matter if you need a small alleyway, a private woody road, or an airport runway, we have the perfect exterior to match the scene.
{Remember the thread about www.sce.com/sc3/008_sales/008d_film_loc/default.htm ?}

[This message has been edited by Bjarney (edited 04-24-2004).]

From popular TV shows like "CSI," "Boston Public," and the "The Agency" to smash motion picture hits including "Goldmember," "Terminator III ...

Thats just our governor trying to help Edison out of the power fiasco from a few summers back [Linked Image] Only in California!

-Randy

W

I wish I had taken my camera with me today. What did I see at a gas station around the corner? A step ladder with another ladder shoved between the top of it and the top step. The workers seemed to be replacing a sign. They had a nice looking crane on a truck that they used to hoist up the sign. Maybe they're still saving up for a bucket truck?

Sign guys commonly use a ladder that looks like a stepladder with an extension ladder sticking out the top. Its manufactured that way and if I was so lazy I'd try to find a pic. [Linked Image] The only ones I've ever seen were made of wood though. Might be what you saw?

T
Well, this one definitely was not wood, it looked to be fiberglass. One was red and one was orange. The orange was stuck between the red ladder's steps.

P. S. They apparently were taking the sign down after ownership changed. No new sign as of yet. (Maybe they repo'd the sign?)

W
ThinkGood

Check this site out for what I was thinking of
http://www.lynnladder.com/lynlad/lynlad105.htm

T
Nah, this was definitely nothing like that. Definitely a "look how much money I sa..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" type of thing.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard