Anyone from Winnipeg here. I will be moving there this summer and I was curious about this Contractor's License that is required. Here in NS all you need is your ticket to get a permit, I guess they want more in Winnipeg.

Anyone know what the exam ,for this money grab license, is all about? Hopefully its not like the journeyman 3hr one.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!