O.K. I am sure this question has been asked, but I am at an impass. Is a disconnect required for a service on a pole feeding a house? transformer is on pole, SE comes down to meter, pole is 100' feet from house. I beleive 230-70 says I need to have on there, but I am having difficulties with others on the proper course of action. Any help would be appreciated.